Fix: Untappd App Not Working
Is Untappd App not working, freezing, not loading, or not connecting for you?
If that’s the case, you are at the right place; in this post, we have provided all the possible ways to fix the connecting and not working issues with Untappd App.
However, sometimes users might experience issues while using the app. Some users may face crashing issues with Untappd, while for others, the Untappd app may just freeze.
Whatever the reason, there are some general ways and tricks that will always fix Untappd not working problem.
So without wasting more time, let’s begin with the solutions to fix Untappd not working or freezing issues.
Why Untappd App is not working?
The Untappd App may not be functioning for several reasons.
It’s possible that the Untappd App server is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. Other than this, frequent problems might stop your service.
The most frequent issue, however, is that Untappd App won’t launch. For obvious reasons, this can be a serious issue, especially for people who use it frequently.
Read on if you’re having problems using the Untappd App. For Android and other devices, there are several patches available.
Below is the most common solution which may help to access Untappd App.
- Wait for some time because the app may be in maintenance mode.
- Maybe the server is down, so wait for some time.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
If the above solutions did not work then you can try more tricks to open the App.
- Update Untappd App.
- Restart Your Phone.
- Check Device Compatibility.
- Check the Device date and time setting.
- Update Your Device.
- Clear App cache file from app Settings.
How to Fix “Untappd App Not Working”?
Fix 1: Wait for Sometime
There is a potential that the Untappd app is undergoing maintenance. Check your email for any notifications sent by the Untappd team.
Wait until the new message issue is fixed if the Untappd app needs an upgrade or maintenance.
Fix 2: Check Internet Speed
Make sure you have a reliable internet connection or fast internet. You can have problems with the Untappd App if your mobile data connection speed to your wifi network is sluggish.
So, verify the speed of your internet. Check your router if you’re using wifi or turn on and off your mobile data.
Fix 3: Update Untappd App with Latest Version
Keep your Untappd app updated with the newest version. The older versions may have issues.
Your Untappd app might not function correctly if it is out of date.
Additionally, upgrading to the most recent version of the Untappd app will address all previously discovered bugs by the Untappd support team.
If you like, you can also have the app auto-update, which will keep it consistently updated with the most recent version and bug-free.
Fix 4: Check Permission of Untappd App
Make sure you have provided the required permission for the Untappd app. If you will not provide the required permission for the Untappd app, the Untappd app will not work smoothly.
for this in android, go to setting >> click on app >> click on Untappd App >> provide the required permission.
Fix 5: Restart the App
If the above solution does not work then try to restart the Untappd app. you just close the app and open it again. Sometimes it fixes the issue.
Fix 6: Login & Logout from Untappd App
Another fix is to try to log out from the Untappd app and then log in again to the app. This will take to back normal to App and may fixe the issue.
Fix 7: Clear Untappd App Cache
Most of the time, when there is some issue with the app, clearing the app cache resolves the issue.
To clear the Untappd App cache,
For Android users, Go to settings >> Go to application manager >> Tap on Untappd App >> Tap on clear cache. Untappd App cache will be cleared.
For iPhone users, Go to iPhone settings >> Find Untappd App and click on that >> tap on Offload App button >> again reinstall the app.
The above solution may fix your issue.
Fix 8: Restart Your Phone
If the aforementioned remedy is unable to fix your problem, your phone is probably having a problem.
So just turn your phone back on. Open the Untappd app after restarting the phone to see if you are receiving the new message.
Also, Read More Articles
Why I am getting a black screen / white screen (blank screen) when I open Untappd?
Multiple reasons will lead your device screen into full black or transparent screen while using Untappd. It is better to know the exact culprit behind this issue to get to know about a reliable solution.
Before fixing the issue of the Untappd black screen you’d better check the following list of reasons that might cause the Untappd black screen:
- Cookies settings.
- Unstable internet connection.
- Installation of some inappropriate extension in Chrome.
- Hardware incompatibility.
- An old version of the browser.
- Old-dated Android/iOS version (For mobile app).
Try Above Solution You Will Not Face This issue.
My Untappd app won’t load or does not work properly. | Facing loading error / server error / connection error / Screen Freeze / Ping Problem
When a mobile app has a problem with loading, there are a few possible causes.
- There may be a problem with Untappd’s app server, which is creating a problem with loading. After a few minutes, please try again.
- A problem with your wifi or mobile data connection. Verify your data connection, if necessary.
- Too many people are using the app at once. After a few minutes, please try again.
I’m having Untappd login issues or account-related issues.
If you have a login or account-related issue, please check the following steps.
- The Untappd server may be down and that is causing the login/account issue. Please try logging in after a few minutes.
- Your wifi / mobile data connection not working properly. Please check your data connection.
- You may be trying with the wrong login credentials. Please confirm the details that you are entering are correct.
- If you’re using third-party social networks to log in such as Untappd, Twitter, Google, etc, check whether that service is working properly by visiting their official website.
- Your account may be banned or deactivated for activities. Please read the error messages.
Untappd not working? Check Following Solutions
- Check if Untappd is down
- Close and reopen the app
- Check for app updates
- Restart the device
- Check your internet connection
If you’re using cellular data, you might want to see if your data connection is on:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Network & internet.
- Tap on SIMs.
- Toggle Mobile data on.
- If you’re outside your country or network coverage, also toggle Roaming on (this may incur extra charges).
I have Untappd app installation issues. How to Solve?
- Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet:
- Open your Android settings.
- Open your storage settings.
If you have less than 100 MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Untappd app to your Android SD card.
- Cancel and restart the download.
- Log out of Untappd, then retry the download.
- Review Google’s tips for troubleshooting download issues.
- Uninstall your Untappd app, restart your phone, and then re-install the Untappd app from the Google Play Store.
My Untappd app is not updating properly on my phone.
- Please check your wifi/mobile data connection and verify that it is working properly. It may be down and stopping you from updating the Untappd app.
- Confirm that you have enough storage space in your phone to download updates. If you don’t have enough storage space, it can be blocking the app updates.
Untappd app Notifications are not working properly.
Before you start following the guides below, there are a few simple tweaks you should try:
- Make sure App Notifications are turned on. The exact path differs across different manufacturers but it will be something like Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications. You should see a list of all apps that work with push notifications. Tap on Untappd and make sure notifications aren’t blocked.
- Try clearing cache data from the Untappd app and Messenger app. If notifications still don’t appear, try reinstalling the app.
- Check if there’s any background data restriction to your Untappd app or if you enabled any power-saving modes that might hinder notifications. Don’t just focus on native power-saving functions and check if you have any 3rd party battery-saving apps that might cause this behaviour.
Untappd Problem Today?
Check On the Internet if is there any other problem with Untappd Development? is it globally down, facing an issue on the server, or any other issue happening officially? If this is the error then you have to wait until it is resolved.
- Check their Official Twitter, Facebook page, Instagram, or twitch Platform to know the issue.
The Untappd has to be deleted and reinstalled to fix the problem. The Untappd will now function properly once you’ve done this.
Alternatively, Untappd may have a problem or a malfunction. In this scenario, you’ll have to wait until the Untappd Baby team fixes the problem. Untappd will operate perfectly if you also update the Untappd to the newest version.