How to Get Echo Net In Slime Rancher:- As you make your way through Slime Rancher 2, you will find and collect a variety of different materials. These materials will either assist you in upgrading your equipment or in taking care of your slimes. No matter what happens, the information and materials that you gather will be essential in some way.
Slime Science Resources are going to be necessary if you want to make any progress in the game of Slime Rancher. These peculiar things, which play a crucial role in the overall process, are required for the production of essential technology, decorative goods, and a great deal more. Over time, you will derive an incredible amount of benefit from them.
In Slime Rancher, Slime Science Resources serve as one of the most important components in the crafting system. They are required for the preparation of a wide variety of technology, utilities, and other products that fall under the categories of ornamental and technological goods.
How to Get Echo Net in Slime Rancher
The Echo Net is a player-created piece of Curio equipment that was fabricated at The Lab using the fabricator.
A blueprint for the Echo Net can be taken from a purple Treasure Pod that can be found in The Ancient Ruins.
Because it is sealed inside of a Purple Treasure Pod, you will need the Treasure Cracker MK III in order to access the contents of the Pod.
Echo Net Crafting Recipe
How To use Echo Net in Slime Rancher
- The Echo Net is utilised for the purpose of attracting Echoes of all colours, but in order for it to be successful, it must be positioned within The Ancient Ruins.
- It takes between 27 and 45 hours for the net to completely fill up, and it can only keep a maximum of 9 Echoes inside of it before it stops working.
- It will begin producing echoes once more as soon as the previous ones have been eliminated.
- Take note that in order for the Echo Net to become visibly full, the player must first exit the area.
- If it is moved from the Ancient Ruins to any other location, it will display a large red stop sign in the middle of the device, and it will no longer function.
Also, Check Out More Articles Related To Slime Rancher
- Buzz Wax Slime Rancher 2
- Pink Gordo Location
- Cotton Gordo Location
- Phosphor Gordo Location
- Hunter Gordo Location
- Unlock the Jetpack in Slime Rancher 2