Want to contribute an article to the Gaming Community?
Theposterstyle is an online community connecting game & hobby retailers and fans across the world. Our goal is to help small brick-and-mortar, game, and hobby stores.
Searching For Guest Post Sites For Games/Gaming?
Numerous times in the past, We received several messages from game lovers and developers who often asked to consider posting an article about their new games on my blog. Until this point, I have always said “no.” But now, I have been convinced to give it a try, there are lots of games out there that need reviews and even much more that people need to know about, this is why I have finally added this ‘write for us’ column
So, yes, effective immediately, I will accept guest posts. Currently, I do not plan to publish more than three posts per Month. These will likely appear once they are considered valuable.
However, here are some guest post guidelines that interested persons should consider.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Insure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, it will not get posted.
Your post must:
- Be at least 300 words long.
- Have an author bio at the end. You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to theposterstyle readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. A sample author bio is: Your Name is a writing coach and blogs at yourblogaddress.com, a blog about a game and other.
How To Submit A Guest Post
If you’d like to submit a guest post for our blog, please email the following details to [email protected]:
- The title of the article.
- The full text of your article as a shared Google document.
- Article’s meta title and meta description.
- If you are willing to add any visuals to your article, please send them in the attachment to your email.
- If you plan to add a link to any commercial organization, please specify what links you are going to add to your post.
- Your full name and links to your social media accounts.
We’ll review your guest post application within a few days after submission. Our editorial team will get back to you if your submission is approved.
Please note that Theposterstyle reserves the right to make edits to your article before publication.