[Updated] A One Piece Game Codes: January 2023
If you’re wanting to stock up on some Beli, and get your hands on some helpful bonuses, then you’re definitely going to want to check out these A One Piece Game codes for the Roblox game. A One Piece Game is perfect for fans of the anime, as it lets you roleplay as your favourite pirate and go on your own adventure around the world of Roblox. So, for all of the currently active and expired A One Piece Game codes, make sure to keep on reading down below.
List of Roblox A One Piece Game Codes Wiki
As of today, we have listed all the available free redeem codes for A One Piece Game. Players can redeem these codes for cash and other in-game rewards.
A One Piece Game Codes Wiki[Updated]
Active A One Piece Game Codes:
- FromXury – Race Reset (Added on January 6th, 2023)
- FromBoss – Race Reset (Added on January 6th, 2023)
- PLEASESANTARACE – Race Reset (Added on January 6th, 2023)
- HereYouGo – 2X Gems[Added on January 2nd, 2023]
- XuryGivesRaceLuck – Race Reroll (Added on December 29th, 2022)
- SUPAHCODE – x3 Title Spins (Added on December 29th, 2022)
- GoodLuck – X2 Gems, 30 Mins (Added on December 29th, 2022)
- BossChristMasRace – Race Reset (Added on December 26th, 2022)
- XuryChristMasRace – Race Reset (Added on December 26th, 2022)
- MerryChristMasRace – Race Reset (Added on December 26th, 2022)
- Shutdown4Fixes121 – 2x gems 15 minutes (Added on December 23rd, 2022)
- FreeSpin1235 – X2 normal spins (Added on December 23rd, 2022)
- Shutdown1283 – x2 title spins (Added on December 18th, 2022)
- FollowTheBoss!12 – DF Reset (Added on December 18th, 2022)
- Free2xGems!152 – 2x gems for x20 minutes (Added on December 18th, 2022)
- XurySpin – x Spins (Added on December 10th, 2022)
- BossSpin – x Spins (Added on December 10th, 2022)
- FollowTheGram – x Reward (Added on December 10th, 2022)
- BST4D8IO0210! : X2 Title Spins (Added on December 9th, 2022)
- Fixes172 : Reroll Race (Added on December 8th, 2022)
- FollowInsta163 : DF Reset (Added on December 8th, 2022)
- FreeSpin12 – X2 normal spins (Added on December 4th, 2022)
- BugFixes164 – X2 title spins (Added on December 4th, 2022)
New valid redeem codes for A One Piece Game
|A One Piece Game codes||REWARDS|
|200,000LIKES||Grants a Devil fruit reset|
|250,000LIKES||Grants a Devil Fruit reset|
|80MILLVISITS!||Double Gems for 15 minutes|
|DragonNext!||Double Gems for ten minutes|
|GEAR4SOON||Gives 200,000 free Beli|
|A One Piece Game codes||REWARDS|
|230KLIKES||Redeem for a Devil Fruit Reset|
|200KLIKES||Redeem for a Devil Fruit Reset|
|UPDATE8||Redeem for 100k Beli|
|120KSUBS||Redeem for a Devil Fruit Reset|
|UPDATE7.5||Redeem code for 150k Beli|
|170KLIKES||Redeem for Devil Fruit Reset|
|155KLIKES||Redeem for 100k|
|UPDATE7.5||Redeem for 150k Beli|
|UPDATE7||Redeem for 150k Beli|
|SORRY4SHUTDOWN||Redeem for 100k Beli|
|MAINTENANCE||Redeem for a Dragon Fruit Reset|
|UPDATE7TOMORROW?||Redeem for 10 minutes of 2x XP|
|MINIUPDATE||Redeem for free rewards|
|MOCHITOMORROW||Redeem for 30 minutes of 2x XP|
|125KLIKES||Redeem for Devil Fruit reset|
|SORRY4BUG||Redeem for 200k Beli|
|HANGUKMANSAE||Redeem for free rewards|
|PHOENIXV2||Redeem for 150k Beli|
|110KLIKES||Redeem for free rewards|
|90KLIKES||Redeem for Beli|
|KingLuffyAndAlopek||Redeem for 100k Beli|
|SORRYWEFIXED||Redeem to reset your Devil Fruit|
|75KLIKES||Redeem for 75k Beli|
|100KTWITTER||Redeem for 200k Beli|
|VIZTHEGOAT||Redeem to reset your Devil Fruit|
|50KLIKES||Redeem for 100k Beli|
|40KLIKES||Redeem for 150k Beli|
|35KLIKES||Redeem for 135k Beli|
|UPDATE1||Redeem for 200k Beli|
|20KLIKES||Redeem for 150k Beli|
How Do I Get More A One Piece Game Codes?
Since the game is technically still in the testing phase, you can expect even more A One Piece Game codes to land in the near future. As such, we’ve compiled a few places to check for new codes, so you can always redeem the latest codes as they drop.
If you want to read more about this game then you can check out Our all Guns Types, All Islands Locations, and All Devil Fruits in This game.
How to redeem A One Piece Game codes
It’s easy to redeem codes for free rewards in A One Piece Game. To do so, follow the yellow arrows in the image below in order.
- When logged into the game, press the Menu button in the bottom left corner.
- Press the Twitter Bird icon when the menu opens.
- In the Enter Code box, enter the code exactly as it appears in the list above.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to submit the code and claim your goodies!
To give you an idea of the information you can find in the Trello & Wiki – A 0ne Piece Game:
Fruits: Fruits spawn every 30 minutes, (starting from server start) they can spawn on any Island. Every Island has up to THREE trees where Devil Fruits can spawn.
- You have a chance of obtaining every fruit through spinning, although the likelihood of doing so varies.
- Spawns at regular intervals of half an hour all throughout the map.
- Obtainable from the chest at a probability of 0.05 percent
- Available for purchase from the Merchant (At Logue Town, cost 25Mil Beli)
- Item for the late game and beyond
- stores in your inventory without your intervention, so you won’t lose it even if you die or quit the game.
Tiers: These are the tiers of items. You will notice that there are separate tier lists. One is for value, while the other is for how good something actually is. All tier lists will follow this grading standard, with F being the worst, and S+ being the best.
Trade Values: lease note that these are not ordered tiers. A lot of trading is based off of opinion, while this is based off of rarity and demand.
A One Piece Game Devil Fruit Tier List
S Tier Fruits
Light Fruit – The Light, also known as Pika Pika no Mi, is one of the Legendary Devil Fruits. Strong in PvP.
Phoenix Fruit – The Phoenix, also known as Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Phoenix, is one of the Mythical Devil Fruits. Phoenix v2 is better than normal, you can get it from Marco. Very expensive but well worth it.
String Fruit – The String, also known as Ito Ito no Mi, is one of the Mythical Devil Fruits. Can stun enemies.
Lightning Fruit – The Lightning, also known as Goro Goro no Mi, is one of the Rarity Devil Fruits. I believe it is the best fruit overall and it does really well in PvP. Allows you to teleport.
A Tier Fruit
Rubber Fruit – The Rubber, also known as Gomu Gomu no Mi or Hito Hito no Mi, Model : Nika is one of the Mythical Devil Fruits. This fruit does not have a Gear Second initially. To get Second Gear, you have to kill Luffy, with a 1% chance of dropping.
B Tier Fruit
Venom Fruit – The fruit are in the form of a pyramid. Which is all purple-black, given the sprouts on top. It can turn you into a poison demon.
Chop Fruit – Chop is immune to swords.
Fire Fruit – The Fire, also known as Mera Mera no Mi, is one of the Legendary Devil Fruits. Does good AoE damage.
Ice Fruit – Ice Fruit, also known as Hie Hie no Mi, is a Legendary Devil Fruit that has the ability to manipulate ice.
Gas Fruit – The Gas, also known as Gasu Gasu no Mi, is one of the Mythical Devil Fruits. Fruit looks like a bloated gum of bright pink color, with sprout on top. Good AoE damage.
Smoke Fruit – The Smoke, also known as Moku Moku no Mi, is one of the Rare Devil Fruits. With gems from the Second Sea, the user can awaken the fruit to Smoke V2
Magma Fruit – The Magma, also known as Magu Magu no Mi, is one of the Legendary Devil Fruits. You can awaken a Magma in Magma V2 from a Gem Merchant for G$9,800. It allows you to walk on water and can deal AoE damage as well.
C Tier Fruit
Barrier Fruit – A common fruit which isn’t the best, but is usable at best.
What do Fruits Do ?
Fruits are items that provide you with abilities that you can use in combat. They vary from offensive to defensive while others offer some support.
Devil Fruits Summary
Devil Fruits can be obtained from Chests, under trees, buying them from shop for Robux or from Logue Town for Beli or Robux. Whenever you search a chest, there is a 0.1% chance of getting a devil fruit from it.
Devil Fruits have a confirmed spawn rate of every 30 minutes, and a despawn rate of around 1h to 1h30. In addition, you can obtain Devil Fruits from any raid. Devil fruits are mainly separated into 3 different types: Paramecia, Logia, and Zoan.
All of this is about this Complete list of game codes. For more game code you can visit our game codes list. You can also look at this list if you want to see a list of all Roblox games and codes.
Check out more games Codes