Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by Emilia
How to Complete Halloween Quests in Disney Dreamlight Valley:- Within Disney Dreamlight Valley, there are a total of eight Halloween-themed quests or tasks for you to complete. Quite a few of them can be comprehended with relative ease. That is, you obey the instructions that are provided by the thing. Other titles, such as “Trick or Treat,” “Sugar Rush,” “Villainy Wears Many Masks,” and a few others fall into the category of “much more obscure.” In point of fact, we still haven’t figured out how to pull off the one with the three-course meal. If you have the answer, please share it with us in the comments section so that we can modify the guide.
How to Complete Halloween Quests in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Repair Houses – Pretty obvious; just repair houses in the Village.
- Add Rooms to Your House – Also obvious; simply add rooms to your house until you’re told to stop.
- Complete Dreamlight Duties – Once again, no mystery here; do Dreamlight Duties from the list until you meet the required number.
- Trick or Treat – Give presents to ten different villagers. It seems like it doesn’t matter much what you give them. It doesn’t even have to be candy.
- Sugar Rush – Eat fifteen sweets, basically anything that has Sugarcane in it. It’s probably best to just make them yourself.
- A 3-Course Halloween Meal – TBD
- Villainy Wears Many Masks – Put any mask on your character, like the Incredibles Super-Mask available in the Villains Star Path
- Stockpiling Pumpkins – Harvest a hundred pumpkins. It’s gonna be a grindfest, but oh well.
Also Check Out More Posts Related to Disney Dreamlight Valley