Last Updated on November 23, 2022 by Sam
How to Enable Cheat Command In Ark
- Open the start menu.
- Now you need to bring up the command bar. Depending on your console, do the following:
- PC (or keyboard) = Press Tab
- PS4 = L1 + R1 + Square + Triangle
- Xbox One = LB + RB + X + Y
- Enter enablecheats into the command bar. If the server has a password, type enablecheats YourPasswordHere
- Input a command into the admin command bar. Find a list of all the commands below! Use CTRL+F to find a certain command.
Set Cheat Player