How to Get Heroic Fashion Pod In Slime Rancher:- As you make your way through Slime Rancher 2, you will find and collect a variety of different materials. These materials will either assist you in upgrading your equipment or in taking care of your slimes. No matter what happens, the information and materials that you gather will be essential in some way.
Slime Science Resources are going to be necessary if you want to make any progress in the game of Slime Rancher. These peculiar things, which play a crucial role in the overall process, are required for the production of essential technology, decorative goods, and a great deal more. Over time, you will derive an incredible amount of benefit from them.
In Slime Rancher, Slime Science Resources serve as one of the most important components in the crafting system. They are required for the preparation of a wide variety of technology, utilities, and other products that fall under the categories of ornamental and technological goods.
How to Get Heroic Fashion Pod in Slime Rancher
The Heroic Fashion Pod is a player-created Curio gadget that can only be obtained on the PS4/5 and can only be crafted at The Lab using the fabricator. It is included in the downloadable content for the Heroic Playset.
The blueprint for the Heroic Fashion Pod can be purchased from the Builder’s Shop in The Lab for two hundred Newbucks as soon as The Lab has been purchased. The PlayStation 4 and 5 versions of Slime Rancher are the only ones that include this feature, though.
Heroic Fashion Pod Crafting Recipe
|Heroic Fashion Pod||
How To use Heroic Fashion Pod in Slime Rancher
- You can apply almost all slimes, with the exception of The Tarr, by using the Heroic Fashion Pod, which comes equipped with a sword and shield.
- When outfitted with the Fashion Pod, slimes will regard the Bop Goblin as a prized possession and play with it frequently.
- The placement of the gadget results in the creation of a node that the player can use to vac fashion pods as items; these pod items can then be used on slimes.
- If the pods land on a surface that is not a slime, they will simply vanish. Slime is the only exception.
- Just by wandering through the node, slimes have the potential to unintentionally apply pods to themselves.
- You can get rid of Fashion Pods entirely by using the Fashion Pod Remover or switch them out for a different type of Fashion Pod.
Also, Check Out More Articles Related To Slime Rancher
- Buzz Wax Slime Rancher 2
- Pink Gordo Location
- Cotton Gordo Location
- Phosphor Gordo Location
- Hunter Gordo Location
- Unlock the Jetpack in Slime Rancher 2