Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Sam
After entering the Toy Story realm and having a conversation with Buzz Lightyear, one of the first things you will need to do is locate the race car tracks that are located in Disney Dreamlight Valley. This will be done in an effort to assist Buzz in rescuing Woody so that he can once again be with his best friend, and it is also a step in the quest that you will need to finish for Buzz in order to unlock him in the Dreamlight Valley area. As you’ll see in the following section, the race car tracks play a significant part in the overall quest. Continue reading to find out where in Disney Dreamlight Valley the different race car tracks are located.
How to Get Race Car Tracks in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In the vicinity of the spot where you have your initial conversation with Buzz Lightyear, you will discover that there are two distinct kinds of tracks. The first one is long, and the second one is shorter, rectangular, and has legs; however, don’t worry; you’ll have to collect both types. This will make the task a little more interesting and challenging for you. You can locate the components that you require in the following locations:
Nonetheless, below is a brief list of where to find each:
- On the ground, behind the ramp leading up to the bed.
- By the stack of books next to the ladder.
- Next to the penguin origami, behind the stack of books, near the wooden stove.
- In front of a blue sky picture, near a blue-green chair.
- Next to a green bin holding up the race track.
- Under the legs of the flower table next to the bed.
- Under the table again, but this time, it is a small track piece.
- In the corner of the room, near the foam puzzle pieces.
- In the closet on the other side of the room, near the elephant and penguin picture.
- Next to the nightstand near the closet.