Last Updated on September 26, 2022 by Emilia
How to Get Serious Fashion Pod In Slime Rancher:- As you make your way through Slime Rancher 2, you will find and collect a variety of different materials. These materials will either assist you in upgrading your equipment or in taking care of your slimes. No matter what happens, the information and materials that you gather will be essential in some way.
Slime Science Resources are going to be necessary if you want to make any progress in the game of Slime Rancher. These peculiar things, which play a crucial role in the overall process, are required for the production of essential technology, decorative goods, and a great deal more. Over time, you will derive an incredible amount of benefit from them.
In Slime Rancher, Slime Science Resources serve as one of the most important components in the crafting system. They are required for the preparation of a wide variety of technology, utilities, and other products that fall under the categories of ornamental and technological goods.
How to Get Serious Fashion Pod in Slime Rancher
Curio gadgets can be created by players using the fabricator in The Lab. One such gadget is called the Serious Fashion Pod.
The blueprint for the Serious Fashion Pod can be taken from a purple Treasure Pod that can be found in The Indigo Quarry.
Because it is sealed inside of a Purple Treasure Pod, you will need the Treasure Cracker MK III in order to access the contents of the Pod.
Serious Fashion Pod Crafting Recipe
|Serious Fashion Pod|
How To use Serious Fashion Pod in Slime Rancher
- The Serious Fashion Pod is used to apply a pair of thick, bushy eyebrows to almost all slimes (with the exception of The Tarr), Drones, and chickens.
- These eyebrows are placed just above the slime’s eyes.
- The Tarr is the only slime that does not receive these eyebrows.
- The placement of the gadget results in the creation of a node that the player can use to vac fashion pods as items; these pod items can then be used on slimes.
- If the pods land on a surface that is not a slime, they will simply vanish. Slime is the only exception.
- Just by wandering through the node, slimes have the potential to unintentionally apply pods to themselves.
- You can get rid of Fashion Pods entirely by using the Fashion Pod Remover or switch them out for a different type of Fashion Pod.
Also, Check Out More Articles Related To Slime Rancher