Last Updated on September 14, 2022 by Sam
Post-Spin Technician badge In NBA 2k23 and Boost Explained:- NBA 2K23 has unveiled a wide-sweeping set of gameplay changes that it is planning to implement. But, one of the biggest changes comes in the form of the selection of NBA 2K23 badges.
These badges within MyCareer and MyTeam are seeing some fairly big changes with a number of alterations to existing badges. And, on top of that, around a dozen badges have actually been removed from NBA 2K23 entirely, as they didn’t fit the new gameplay outline 2K are aiming for with this year’s game.
So, if you want a brief overview of the NBA 2K23 badges before you step onto the court in MyPlayer or build a team in MyTeam, this article is where you want to be as we will cover each one.
Post-Spin Technician badge In NBA 2k23 and Boost Explained
Boosts:- Attempting to do post spins or drives result in more effective moves, and less of a chance to be stripped. (Tier 1)
- Name: Post-Spin Technician
- Description: Dominates the post with spin & drive moves.
- Attribute Requirements: Post Control 64 (GOLD) 82 (HOF) or OVR 96
- Controls: Post Up in Paint (Hold LT / L2 ) then spin w/Right Stick from down to Left or Right
- Skill(s): Offense > Post Game
- Type: Playmaking Badge
- Notable NBA Players w/This Badge on HOF: Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Pau Gasol (’05-’06 Grizzlies).
That covers what we know about the NBA 2K23 badges that will appear in MyPlayer. Stay tuned for more guides as we approach the game’s launch and check out current predictions for the NBA 2K23 ratings and the NBA 2K23 Jordan Challenges which are back for this year’s games.