Fix: Viber Messenger App Not Working
Is Viber Messenger App not working, freezing, not loading, or not connecting for you?
If that’s the case, you are at the right place; in this post, we have provided all the possible ways to fix the connecting and not working issues with Viber Messenger App.
However, sometimes users might experience issues while using the app. Some users may face crashing issues with Viber Messenger , while the Viber Messenger app may just freeze for others.
Whatever the reason, there are some general ways and tricks that will always fix Viber Messenger not working problem.
So without wasting more time, let’s begin with the solutions to fix Viber Messenger not working or freezing issues.
Why Viber Messenger App is not working?
The Viber Messenger App may not be functioning for several reasons.
It’s possible that the Viber Messenger App server is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. Other than this, frequent problems might stop your service.
The most frequent issue, however, is that Viber Messenger App won’t launch. For obvious reasons, this can be a serious issue, especially for people who use it frequently.
Read on if you’re having problems using the Viber Messenger App. For Android and other devices, there are several patches available.
Below is the most common solution which may help to access Viber Messenger App.
- Wait for some time because the app may be in maintenance mode.
- Maybe the server is down, so wait for some time.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
If the above solutions did not work then you can try more tricks to open the App.
- Update Viber Messenger App.
- Restart Your Phone.
- Check Device Compatibility.
- Check the Device date and time setting.
- Update Your Device.
- Clear App cache file from app Settings.
How to Fix “Viber Messenger App Not Working”?
Fix 1: Wait for Sometime
There is a potential that the Viber Messenger app is undergoing maintenance. Check your email for any notifications sent by the Viber Messenger team.
Wait until the new message issue is fixed if the Viber Messenger app needs an upgrade or maintenance.
Fix 2: Check Internet Speed
Make sure you have a reliable internet connection or fast internet. You can have problems with the Viber Messenger App if your mobile data connection speed to your wifi network is sluggish.
So, verify the speed of your internet. Check your router if you’re using wifi or turn on and off your mobile data.
Fix 3: Update Viber Messenger App with Latest Version
Keep your Viber Messenger app updated with the newest version. The older versions may have issues.
Your Viber Messenger app might not function correctly if it is out of date.
Additionally, upgrading to the most recent version of the Viber Messenger app will address all previously discovered bugs by the Viber Messenger support team.
If you like, you can also have the app auto-update, which will keep it consistently updated with the most recent version and bug-free.
Fix 4: Check Permission of Viber Messenger App
Make sure you have provided the required permission for the Viber Messenger app. If you will not provide the required permission for the Viber Messenger app, the Viber Messenger app will not work smoothly.
for this in android, go to setting >> click on app >> click on Viber Messenger App >> provide the required permission.
Fix 5: Restart the App
If the above solution does not work then try to restart the Viber Messenger app. you just close the app and open it again. Sometimes it fixes the issue.
Fix 6: Login & Logout from Viber Messenger App
Another fix is to try to log out from the Viber Messenger app and then log in again to the app. This will take to back normal to App and may fixe the issue.
Fix 7: Clear Viber Messenger App Cache
Most of the time, when there is some issue with the app, clearing the app cache resolves the issue.
To clear the Viber Messenger App cache,
For Android users, Go to settings >> Go to application manager >> Tap on Viber Messenger App >> Tap on clear cache. Viber Messenger App cache will be cleared.
For iPhone users, Go to iPhone settings >> Find Viber Messenger App and click on that >> tap on the Offload App button >> again reinstall the app.
The above solution may fix your issue.
Fix 8: Restart Your Phone
If the aforementioned remedy is unable to fix your problem, your phone is probably having a problem.
So just turn your phone back on. Open the Viber Messenger app after restarting the phone to see if you are receiving the new message.
Also, Read More Articles
Why I am getting a black screen / white screen (blank screen) when I open Viber Messenger ?
Multiple reasons will lead your device screen into full black or transparent screen while using Viber Messenger . It is better to know the exact culprit behind this issue to get to know about a reliable solution.
Before fixing the issue of the Viber Messenger black screen you’d better check the following list of reasons that might cause the Viber Messenger black screen:
- Cookies settings.
- Unstable internet connection.
- Installation of some inappropriate extension in Chrome.
- Hardware incompatibility.
- An old version of the browser.
- Old-dated Android/iOS version (For mobile app).
Try Above Solution You Will Not Face This issue.
My Viber Messenger app won’t load or does not work properly. | Facing loading error / server error / connection error / Screen Freeze / Ping Problem
When a mobile app has a problem with loading, there are a few possible causes.
- There may be a problem with Viber Messenger ‘s app server, which is creating a problem with loading. After a few minutes, please try again.
- A problem with your wifi or mobile data connection. Verify your data connection, if necessary.
- Too many people are using the app at once. After a few minutes, please try again.
I’m having Viber Messenger login issues or account-related issues.
If you have a login or account-related issue, please check the following steps.
- The Viber Messenger server may be down and that is causing the login/account issue. Please try logging in after a few minutes.
- Your wifi / mobile data connection not working properly. Please check your data connection.
- You may be trying with the wrong login credentials. Please confirm the details that you are entering are correct.
- If you’re using third-party social networks to log in such as Viber Messenger , Twitter, Google, etc, check whether that service is working properly by visiting their official website.
- Your account may be banned or deactivated for activities. Please read the error messages.
Viber Messenger not working? Check Following Solutions
- Check if Viber Messenger is down
- Close and reopen the app
- Check for app updates
- Restart the device
- Check your internet connection
If you’re using cellular data, you might want to see if your data connection is on:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Network & internet.
- Tap on SIMs.
- Toggle Mobile data on.
- If you’re outside your country or network coverage, also toggle Roaming on (this may incur extra charges).
I have Viber Messenger app installation issues. How to Solve?
- Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet:
- Open your Android settings.
- Open your storage settings.
If you have less than 100 MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Viber Messenger app to your Android SD card.
- Cancel and restart the download.
- Log out of Viber Messenger , then retry the download.
- Review Google’s tips for troubleshooting download issues.
- Uninstall your Viber Messenger app, restart your phone, and then re-install the Viber Messenger app from the Google Play Store.
My Viber Messenger app is not updating properly on my phone.
- Please check your wifi/mobile data connection and verify that it is working properly. It may be down and stopping you from updating the Viber Messenger app.
- Confirm that you have enough storage space in your phone to download updates. If you don’t have enough storage space, it can be blocking the app updates.
Viber Messenger app Notifications are not working properly.
Before you start following the guides below, there are a few simple tweaks you should try:
- Make sure App Notifications are turned on. The exact path differs across different manufacturers but it will be something like Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications. You should see a list of all apps that work with push notifications. Tap on Viber Messenger and make sure notifications aren’t blocked.
- Try clearing cache data from the Viber Messenger app and Messenger app. If notifications still don’t appear, try reinstalling the app.
- Check if there’s any background data restriction to your Viber Messenger app or if you enabled any power-saving modes that might hinder notifications. Don’t just focus on native power-saving functions and check if you have any 3rd party battery-saving apps that might cause this behavior.
Viber Messenger Problem Today?
Check On the Internet if is there any other problem with Viber Messenger Development? is it globally down, facing an issue on the server, or any other issue happening officially? If this is the error then you have to wait until it is resolved.
- Check their Official Twitter, Facebook page, Instagram, or twitch Platform to know the issue.
The Viber Messenger has to be deleted and reinstalled to fix the problem. The Viber Messenger will now function properly once you’ve done this.
Alternatively, Viber Messenger may have a problem or a malfunction. In this scenario, you’ll have to wait until the Viber Messenger Baby team fixes the problem. Viber Messenger will operate perfectly if you also update the Viber Messenger to the newest version.