The Dunkin’ app makes ordering quick, simple, and contactless. Any user can use the app to place their order in advance and avoid the line Try out the carryout, drive-thru, and curbside pickup options for Dunkin’ contactless pickup! By store, options will differ.
Do you have problems with the Dunkin’ app or does it not function properly for you? Additionally, the Dunkin’ app may have a dark screen, crash, load slowly, require a login problem, or not open or start at all. You are not alone, so don’t worry. Many other folks are experiencing the same problem.
This article will explain the cause of the Dunkin’ app’s malfunction and provide solutions.
How to fix black screen / white screen (blank screen) issue / app crash issue in Dunkin’?
Black/White Screen is one of the most common problem in android operating system. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
- Try Hard reboot in your Android mobile. Press and hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for upto 10 seconds. Then, release the buttons and hold down “Power” button until the screen turns on.Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. Android usually restores all settings after you re-install and log into the app. You can see if that fixes it.
- Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also don’t work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!
How to Fix “black screen”?
Fix 1: Clear Dunkin’ App Cache
Most of time, when there is some issue with Dunkin’ app, clearing the app cache will resolve the issue.
So, To fix the Dunkin’ app issue, clear Dunkin’ app cache. To clear the Dunkin’ App cache,
For Android users, Go to settings >> Find Dunkin’ App and click on that >> Tap on clear cache. Dunkin’ App cache will be cleared.
For iPhone users, Go to iPhone settings >> Go to General >> Find Dunkin’ App and click on that >> Tap on iPhone Storage >> Tap on Offload App button >> Again Reinstall Dunkin’ app.
Check Dunkin’ app working or not after Clearing the cache.
Note: Available screens, settings or steps for clearing cache may vary by software version, and phone model.
Fix 2: Delete and Reinstall Dunkin’ App
To Fix Dunkin’ app issue, first delete and then reinstall the Dunkin’ app. Sometime Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Dunkin’ app will resolve the issue.
So, First Uninstall the app from your phone after that re install again and check Dunkin’ app is working or not.
If still Dunkin’ app not working then try other fixes.
Fix 3: Update Dunkin’ App to Latest Version
To Fix Dunkin’ app issue, update Dunkin’ app with latest version because Sometime old version not work perfectly.
If your Dunkin’ app version is outdated then it may not work properly.
Also updating the Dunkin’ app to latest version will fix all previous bug in the app which were known to Dunkin’ support team.
You can also do an auto update of the app if you want, that will keep your app updated always with latest version and bug free.
Fix 4: Restart Your Device
If above solution not working then sometimes, there is an issue with your device not Dunkin’ app. So, Close the Dunkin’ app and restart your device.
After Restarting the device, Dunkin’ App will work fine.
Fix 5: Log out, then log in
If you are one of those people who usually have their Dunkin’ Donuts profile logged in on several devices, then sometimes you may face the issue of forceful log out or the app refusing to load.
This is usually because someone else has opened the app on one of your other devices, preventing you from doing the same.
If no one else has the app on, try changing the password, then try to log in again.
To Fix Dunkin’ app issue, check for stable internet connection, delete and Reinstall the Dunkin’ app. This will fix your issue and the Dunkin’ App will work fine.
Alternately, there are chances that there is some bug or glitch in Dunkin’ App. So, in this case wait till the bug is resolved by Dunkin’ team.
After that also update the Dunkin’ app to latest version if available and Dunkin’ App will work fine.