Cooking is a huge aspect of Disney Dreamlight valley, with over 160 different recipes to create, eat, and sell. While it’s a prominent element, that doesn’t mean it’s not hard to do. After all, you have to either experiment with ingredients or find a book if you want to discover a brand-new recipe.
How to Cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Here’s how to cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Gather, Farm, or purchase ingredients. You’ll also need a piece of Coal.
- Interact with a Stove.
- Select a Recipe from the top-left menu (if desired).
- Drag ingredients off of the left-hand menu one at a time and drop them into the pot.
- Click Start Cooking to make the Food.
How to Cook Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To Cook Boba Tea You Will need the Following ingredient
How To Find & Use Recipes In Disney Dreamlight Valley
When you interact with the stove, you can open the Recipes window in the top-left corner of the screen.
Each Recipe contains pieces of information such as:
- Name of the Recipe
- Picture of the Recipe
- Star Rating – Rated from 1 to 5 stars
- Specific Ingredients Slots – These ingredients are essential and cannot be replaced
- Any Ingredient Slot – Ingredients are split into eight categories (check the categories below); when you see the category icon in the Recipe, it means any ingredient from that category will work.
Also Check Out More Recipes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley recipe list
- Boba Tea
- Coconut Boba Tea
- Gingerbread House
- Gooseberry Boba Tea
- Hot Cocoa
- Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies
- Mint Boba Tea
- Raspberry Boba Tea
- Yule Log