How to Make Raspberry Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Cooking is a huge aspect of Disney Dreamlight valley, with over 160 different recipes to create, eat, and sell. While it’s a prominent element, that doesn’t mean it’s not hard to do. After all, you have to either experiment with ingredients or find a book if you want to discover a brand-new recipe.
So, we’ve Provided Complete Raspberry Boba Tea recipes currently in the game, along with the required ingredients and how much you can sell them for so you know which ones are worth making.
How to Cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Here’s how to cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Gather, Farm, or purchase ingredients. You’ll also need a piece of Coal.
- Interact with a Stove.
- Select a Recipe from the top-left menu (if desired).
- Drag ingredients off of the left-hand menu one at a time and drop them into the pot.
- Click Start Cooking to make the Food.
How to Cook Raspberry Boba Tea in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To Cook Raspberry Boba Tea You Will need the Following ingredient
How To Find & Use Recipes In Disney Dreamlight Valley
When you interact with the stove, you can open the Recipes window in the top-left corner of the screen.
Each Recipe contains pieces of information such as:
- Name of the Recipe
- Picture of the Recipe
- Star Rating – Rated from 1 to 5 stars
- Specific Ingredients Slots – These ingredients are essential and cannot be replaced
- Any Ingredient Slot – Ingredients are split into eight categories (check the categories below); when you see the category icon in the Recipe, it means any ingredient from that category will work.
Also Check Out More Recipes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley recipe list
- Apple Cider Glazed Salmon – apple, salmon, sugarcane
- Baked Carp – carp, butter
- Basil Omelet – basil, egg, cheese, milk
- Bouillabaisse – seafood, seafood, vegetable, shrimp, tomato
- Carp Salad – carp, lettuce, lemon