Last Updated on December 31, 2022 by Emilia
Where to find Walleye ? :- Some of the best things about Disney Dreamlight Valley are the variety of activities you can partake in. If you love collecting, cooking, or fishing there is something in for you. If you love to fish and want to collect them all to either sell, eat or cook, then you need to know where they can be found and what the best ones are.
Thankfully, each fish has a location, sale price, energy value, and some have their own specific recipes. We’ve compiled all the fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley along with their location and sale price so you know exactly what to get and where to get it.
Where to find Walleye in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
To Find Walleye in Disney dreamlight Valley You Have to Go The Sunlit Plateau Location And You will get here Walleye .
What is the selling Price of Walleye in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
you can sell Walleye in Disney Dreamlight Valley For 1,100 Coins
How Many Energy I will Get After Eating Walleye in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
After Eating Walleye in Disney Dreamlight Valley You will get 1,700 Energy
How to Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As mentioned earlier, you need to grab a fishing rod or hook to fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You will get the Fishing rod early in the game as you complete the Fishing Expedition quest.
Follow the below steps to catch a fish:
- You will find the fishes in most of the water bodies around the open world.
- You can obtain these fishes in ponds around the meadows and grasslands.
- As you spot some bubbles inside the pond, throw the fishing rod inside the circle and wait for some time.
- You can equip the fishing rod from the inventory and select the fishing rod tool.
- Make sure that as you throw the fishing rod, it lands in the middle of the bubbling circle.
- You can change your position around the pond to throw the hook in the middle of the circle.
- Wait for a few moments before you hit the pull button.
- As soon as you get the keybind for the pull button, hit the button to reel the fish out.
- If you don’t get the timing right, you might miss your chance to reel the fish out. So, make sure that you hit the pull button as soon as you are prompted.
- Make a note that before you press the pull button, the bigger bubbling circle will align with the smaller circle.
Also Read About More Fishing Location