Last Updated on January 26, 2023 by Sam
If you’ve been hacked and want to protect your personal information, the above steps to delete or disable your account might be easy, but not if you can’t remember your login information. You can’t delete or disable an account without logging in, and Instagram can’t do it for you either. Follow the steps below to get into your account if you can’t remember or find your password or if someone else changed it.
Access Instagram without Username/Password on Android or iPhone
1. Launch the Instagram app.
First Open Instagram In your Mobile.
2. Tap Get help logging in under the Login button.
If You see following screen then well and good. If you don’t see this type of page on your screen then clear your app data from setting. Then open Instagram Then you will see following image and now tap on the Get help logging in option.
3. The Find your account screen appears. Type in your username, email, or phone, then tap Next. You can also select Log in with Facebook or Continue as [your FB name].
Now you will see a screen showing username, email or phone number option. You have to enter any of this 3 option in this field. Then and then you can go ahead with this option.
4. On the new screen, choose Send an email, Send an SMS, or Log in with Facebook.
After entering correct data you will see following screen. according to you have entered Data. I have entered login Id in this field then you have a option showing send email on your registered email account with the your Instagram ID.
5. After Entering Email you will receive notification as shown below
6. Enter the confirmation code sent to you and tap Next.
Also Check Out More Posts