How to Get a Vehicle in Tower of Fantasy
In Tower of Fantasy, mounts and vehicles may help you stand out more visually and increase your overall greatness. In addition to making you seem more put together, it also grants you temporary boosts to your speed, making it simpler to get about Aida. One of the most sought-after cars in Tower of Fantasy is the Chaser, and we’ll show you where to find one.
How to Get the Vehicle The Chaser in Tower of Fantasy
The Chaser is divided into two parts: the lower and the upper. The former can be found on top of a rusty pink head tower, and the latter can drop randomly from the vermin brothers. You can get the Chaser on the first day of your gameplay.
Locating the Upper and Lower Parts
- There are 4 vermin brothers you need to defeat until you obtain the lower part. It can be tricky because the lower part has a low drop rate, so it will take a lot of your time to get it.
- The first vermin brother is easy, but the 2nd to the 4th ones are a little tricky to fight due to their high level. Using a hit-and-run approach is a way to defeat them.
- The upper part can be found on the location shown on the map. It is located on top of the rusty pink head tower.
- Go inside the building and go up the stairs. On top of it is a golden orb that will give you the upper piece.
- Combining the pieces will grant you the Chaser vehicle, which looks like a hoverboard.
Also Read :